Sign your kids up to learn from software developers.
Take a tour of our 3D Online Classroom
Our Live Online Classes Go Beyond Zoom
How do we convert your child into a developer?
Industry Level Knowledge and Challenges
Self-paced instruction with Weekly Live Developer Support
Collaboration with other aspiring developers
Comprehensive Knowledge Evaluations
What will your child learn?
How is our program set up for success?
Frequently Asked Questions
What age groups is the program for?
Our program is created for 7th through 12th grade middle school and high school students. We welcome 6th graders as well, but the material may be a little challenging. If you would more information to confirm if your student is a good fit for our program, please attend our open house.
How much does the program cost?
The cost for our Q&A support five days a week, live office hours during the week, and weekly live Saturday classes is $175 per month.
How long are our classes?
Our program is set up with several classes that are two to three months long. Because these courses are self-paced, students can complete the materials in the class as quickly or as slowly as they need.
What is the first class?
All students in our program start their journey in our coding foundations course. In this course we teach students:
- the basic foundations that governs all programming languages
- Basic command line
- How to collaborate using industry technologies like GitHub
- foundational problem solving and research skills used in software development
- A deep dive into the IDE’s and tools used to create software like Visual Studio Code
- Foundational knowledge needed to research and find answers to questions, including what websites to avoid.
- Tips and tricks on how to understand and read developer documentation
- And Much More
What type of computer does my child need?
Your child will need a computer that has a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system. Chromebooks and Android or iOS tablets will not work for this course.
What if I have more questions?
If you have more questions about our program, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com. Also, consider joining our open house every Friday from 5:30 to 6:30 EST where you can tour our digital classrooms and ask any questions you like.